Thirteen Reasons Not to Jump On Mom's Lap When Gree Is In The Lap
- Gree is lumpy.
- She howls.
- She wriggles.
- She bites.
- It wakes up Boni who comes running.
- It disturbs Mom.
- It's hard to bite the bitey sisfur when you're butt is hanging off the lap.
- Mom tries to scrape you off the lap.
- The lap shakes and wiggles.
- Mom screeches when her hand gets bit by accident.
- You don't get to stay in the lap in spite of all your trouble.
- Gree gets to stay in the lap AND gets all the sympathy.
- Mom is embarassing, telling Grandma Cat that yall bit her.*
Pee Ess. Ok, I admit it. Mom didn't blame anycat and said she was stoopid to stick her hand in the middle of a cat fight. Still. It's embarassing she goes around telling Grandma and beans that we bit her.
Pee Pee Ess. Oh, Mom sez to tell you so you won't worry. It's not a bad bite at all, and not getting infected, just sore because it's between two knuckles. I guess that's like if you got bit between the pawpads or something.