Jun 21, 2012

Happy Anniversary Handsome

Happy Anniversary to my handsome husbandcat.  I can't believe it's been four years already.


You're the best husbandcat any ladycat could ever have and I'm honored to be yours.

Lots of kissies and Love always,
your wifeycat Gree

Gree, Mrs. Othello, the light black sisfur


Hey guys, let's break out the replica wedding salmon cake and pawty! Woo hoo!

Come join us to celebrate my sisfur's and brofur-in-law's 4th wedding anniversary. Nipbeer is on me!

Purrrs,
your bud Pepi
Pepi, Mancat of the House

8 comments:

Prancer Pie said...

Woo-hoo! We luf a reason fur a pawty!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Happy Anniversary!

Mariodacat said...

Happy Anniversary guys. The purrrrfect couple!

Astrid and the kitties Kashim, Othello and Salome said...

Awww Pepster you are the best brofur in law!

Sweetheart I have a little surprise over there for you http://catboys.paulchens.org/2012/06/21/happy-anniversary-to-my-beloved-wifeycat-gree-luves-you-furever/

*gazillion of nosekissies to my wifecat*

Kashim: Awww yool Pawty!! *holds out empty glass for Pepi to fill with nipbeer*

Sally: Hey Mini wanna dive into that salmon cake wif me *snickers*

Angel and Kirby said...

Happy anniversary Gree and Othello

Mark's Mews (Ayla, Iza, and Marley) said...

We wish you both a very happy anniversary!

Cathy Keisha said...

Happy Anniversary! Here's to many more years.

Cindy said...

How romantic! Happy Anniversary!