Dec 1, 2011

Get the plane ready!

I'm heading over to my boyfriendcat Dr. Tweety's house. He's got icky cancer. That is bad news I am not happy to hear. But we help him have grab every minute and squeez it full of loves. We'll eat and snuggle and have a great time for every minute he has here on Earth. I will miss him when he goes to the Rainbow Bridge, but I know I'll see him there later.

So I'm packing my airplane full of toona puffs and other yummy noms to share with him. See you guys later!

Purrrrrrrrrrrs,
da Mini
Mini luvs foods

7 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

We should go too. I hope he has some good times in the next few months.

Eric and Flynn said...

We were very sad when we heard the news.

Mariodacat said...

Aww Sanjee, so sorry to hear your news. That's the pits. I'll purr for your friend that he be without pain. Hugs sweetie.

Angel and Kirby said...

WE are sending purrs and huggs to you and him!

Prancer Pie said...

We stopped by to give our purrs and purrayers, too. Give him sum kisses from us!

pumpkinpuddy said...

Mini, I'm so sorry. I'll purr for Dr. Tweety to have just happy days for whatever time he has left. *hugs*

shorty said...

I am so sorry to hear about Dr Tweety #pawcircle and a #Miracle4DrTweety please give him some soft kitty kisses from me