Nov 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Othello

Happy Purrthday to my handsum husbandcat Othello!



You are the best husbandcat ever.


I brought you a whole real live dead chixen for your purthday because I know you love chixhen. I brought the Gizzy Quilt too so we can snuggle, and toys so we can play.

Happy Purrthday Othello!
Loves of love and kissies,
your wifeycat Gree

Gree, Mrs. Othello, the light black sisfur

Happy Purrthday from us too Othello! We's bringing other treets for you and Kashim and Sally and sum nip and toys.
Purrrrrrrrrrrrs,
Alla Us Hotties

Sanjee the Queen Bee KittyBoni Maroni is not as skinny as macaroniMini luvs foodsPepi, Mancat of the House

5 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Happy Birthday to Othello! You are so sweet to make him that chicken.

Astrid and the kitties Kashim, Othello and Salome said...

ohmicat ohmicat!
that's so sweet of you all!
tuna and real life dead chixhen *nomnomnomnom*

thank you so much for thinking of me! now lets paaaarty!


P.S. to my wifeycat: I love you more than there are stars on the night sky! *smooooochies*

Prancer Pie said...

How sweet! Happy Birthday Othello. Lucky kitteh. xoxo

The Island Cats said...

Happy Birthday to Othello! That chicken looks yummy!!

Angel and Kirby said...

Happy birthday, Othello! Gree you are a lucky lady cat!