Aug 10, 2011

Yum

Yesterday I had to go to the v-e-t for my checkup and to get a shot. I did not like that. That wasn't very yummy. But I was a very good girl, Mom said. And the v-e-t said I am healthy. I could have told them that. Fooey on going to the v-e-t.

But because I was a very good girl today I got


Shrimp

a WHOLE real live deaded shrimp. YUM!!!

Gree, Mrs. Othello, the light black sisfur

Pee Ess. Mom says I have to tell you that Mini had her check up too and she is also healthy She got a real live deaded shrimp also.

8 comments:

Random Felines said...

YEAH for healthy checkups!!

BOO to shots!!!

YEAH for live deaded shrimps!!!

Fuzzy Tales said...

Yum is right! Great reward for having to suffer through the v-e-t visit! Glad you're both fine!

Angel and Kirby said...

We are glad you are healthy girls! Kirby went yesterday and he is healthy, but needs to loose a pound or two! Mac went in, too but he was no longer limping! We did NOT get real live deaded shrimp!

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

How cool to get a reward for going to the vet! Next time I have to go, I think I will ask for grilled salmon.

Eric and Flynn said...

We are glad you both had good check ups. We hope our mum was taking notes for when we have our check ups.

Athena said...

I'm glad you are healthy! I'm glad you gotted shrimp!

Athena said...

I'm glad you are healthy! I'm glad you gotted shrimp!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

You two are the luckiest cats ever! I am glad you are okay!