May 19, 2011

I survived!

I had to fight off the pokes in indecent places and the lights in my eyes and the stabs and the nail pulling torture and the blood stealing. But I survived! I am Pepi, hear me ROWR!!!

Pepi, Mancat of the House

Pee Ess. The v-e-t says I'm good for another year. As long as my blood comes back good. If he is giving it back, why did he take it in the first place. Humans are nuts.

Pee Pee Ess. I never look my best at the v-e-t. I hope Sabrina will forgive me.



Note from Mom Robyn: Nail pulling torture, indeed. He had clippy claws. Drama queen.. errr... king.

11 comments:

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Pepi sweetie, v-e-t visits really do suck, I know that, but I am glad that it went well and that you will be good for another year, and I know you will be good for many, many years! And please don't worry, you always look sooo handsome to me!!!
Luvs, hugs and kissies,
Sabrina

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Pepi, we were visiting each others' bloggies at almost the same time! Please teleport here anytime you want to so we can watch the hummers together, and you don't have to bring treats, I have lots of them!
More luvs, hugs and kissies,
Sabrina

Cindy said...

Oh Pepi, I'm so glad you survived all that torture. You do look a bit ruffled in your photo, though.

Athena said...

Concatulations on surviving the v-e-t!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I am glad you survived. The vet is such a horror show...

Angel and Kirby said...

WE are so glad you survived the nail pulling torture! WE are also happy that you are healthy!

Max said...

Bah. I hate the stabby place. So much wrong there...

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Honestly, I would not want my blood back after they stole it. I mean, who knows what they did with it while they had it? Ick.

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Pepi, I am dreaming about you today!
Sabrina

Ayla, Iza, and Marley said...

Ya know why the vet steals yer bloods dont ya? They SELL it! Yes they do. So demand payment in terms of treats!

Derby, Ducky said...

Pepi is all poofy! Hope you are good for another year.