May 5, 2011

Come Join us with Aunt Stinkie on Sunday

My boyfriendcat's Auntie Stinkie is turning 19 this weekend. I can't even imagine. She's a nice senior kitty, though, so come with us to pawty with her on chaty. Visit Dr. Tweety's blog to get the info on Sunday.

You iz invited to attend da BIG partee,
Sunday, May 8th,
9 a.m. to noon (Pacific Time)
(Dat's Noon to 3pm East time)

Auntie Stinkie will host da blog & chat back.

She iz gonna haz nip fur all
& Dr Tweety's famous ton size ham.

Bring da bacon, bring da toona, bring da kittenz, bring it on!


Purrrrrrrrrrrrs,
da Mini
.Mini luvs foods

6 comments:

Eric and Flynn said...

We will make sure we get to Auntie Stinkie's birthday party.

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Tanks so much da Mini & her momee! We hopes dat lotsez of our frendz showz up. It haz been so long since we hosted a partee we no longer haz a chatzee accout so we were justee gonna doez it on our bloggy. I tinks it will be OKeedokee dat way. Kinda slow, but not bad.
Mini honey? I iz so egg-cited dat you iz comin' oevfurz dats my whiskerz iz tremblin'. I cannot waits to ut my paw around you & givez you a big 'ol sloppee noze kissy!
Love,
Dr Tweety

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I can't believe it either! Oh and we got the earring backs. While they look like great cat toys, the Woman hasn't let us play with them yet... In fact, she's using them. So rude...

d'Artagnan Rumblepurr said...

Such a BOOTIFUL ladycat, happy birthday!!

Angel and Kirby said...

We hope she has a great party!

Ayla, Iza, and Marley said...

A 19th birfday is amazing!