Mar 26, 2011

Happy Caturday


I make Mommy help me tonight. MOL I want to show yoo my Twister picture from Mens in Blak Too. I got to play wif tha werms! Yay! Dat was funs. I played over at Boris Kitty Sci Fi Pawty. I barktended too. To help kittehs at One by One Cat Rescue. If yoo gotta buck for tha tip jar that grate and fank yoo.

Come on ofur to tha Carnival of tha Cats wif my orinch sorta brofur-in-law Billy Sweetfeets dis weekend. It be Sundy evenin. Give them yore cat post links too. It fun!

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee

.Sanjee the Queen Bee KittyBoni Maroni is not as skinny as macaroniMini luvs foodsGree, Mrs. Othello, the light black sisfurPepi, Mancat of the House

Pee Ess. I luvs my boyfriendcat Miles!!!

2 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Wow! You are good at that Sanjee!

Eric and Flynn said...

You are very good at twistering Sanjee.