Sep 8, 2010

Uh oh toes

It would be toes Tuesday but I don't want to show my toes. I had an uh oh. I was just running across the back of the sofa to get to where Grandma was eating. Then the sofa jumped and caught one of my claws. That mean old sofa held on to my claw and wouldn't let go. Grandma had to make it let go. My toe hurts. So no toes Tuesday for me. I did get some of Grandma's dinner as a treat to make me feel better though. I think even more would work even better.

 Mini luvs foods

11 comments:

Sweet Praline said...

So sorry that mean old sofa hurt your claws.

Max said...

Ouch. I've never had the furniture try to grab anything on me, but once in a while the sofa tries to bite Buddah and everyone gets very excited about it. It's never hurt him, though. But yeah, you should get more treats to make up for the trauma...

The Kool~Kittie~Krew said...

Sorry to hear the sofa was being mean to you!

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

I had no idea that sofas could be so vicious! I will have to watch my back (and my claws!). I hope your toe feels better soon, Mini!

Amy and The House of Cats said...

Hi Mini! We are glad you are ok and so sorry that you hurt your toe! But we are glad it wasn't worse because we have heard that those sofas can be vicious! We are sending you get well purrs!!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Oh that sounds painful. I am sorry.

Noll's Nip said...

Sounds like your sofa is not domesticated! Yeouch! Hope your toesie feels better today.

Mariodacat said...

Owie! Sorry the couch won dat round. Maybe you can get even some day & sharpen your claws on it.

Angel and Kirby said...

WE are sorry you have sore toes. THat mean old couch. Good Grandma that fixed you all up!

Inigo Flufflebum and d'Artagnan Rumblepurr said...

Awww, we hope your little toesies are doing better.

The Furry Bambinos said...

Mean no-good nasty old sofa! The Nerve! We hope your footie is doing better now.

Padre, Panda Bear, Meerkat, Cookie, and Caramel