Jul 28, 2010

Wordy Wednesday

Mom is EVIL!  She stuffed me in the PTU yesterday and hauled me off to see that nasty man who stabs me.

LET ME OUT!
I didn't let her pretend I was happy about it though. Oh no, no way. I hollered and made her ears hurt. Of course the nasty vet man said I was healthy and doing great. I could have told her that!  My revenge is that she had to give green papers to find out what I could have told her. So there Mom!

No More Mrs. Niceguy
And if she thinks I'm going to forgive her this century she's got another think coming. Wait... are those fishie flakes?  I love fishie flakes! *run run run*




Gree, Mrs. Othello, the light black sisfur

13 comments:

Kea said...

Fishie flakes will make you forgive a lot. LOL.

We're glad it was a good check-up!

Amy and The House of Cats said...

Gree that stinks that you had to go see the nasty stabby man! We think you deserve a lot more than fishie flakes - well, at least you deserve a lot of them!!

Angel and Kirby said...

It is hard to stay mad when fishie flakes are involved!

Astrid and the kitties Kashim, Othello and Salome said...

Sweetie Pie, I knows its mean to be hauled to the VET man but your Mom just loves you as much as I do (ok I do love you lots more!) and only wants to be sure you are healthy...
It wasn't all too bad since I was there holding your paw, wasn't it?

kissies
your husbandmancat Othello

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh MrsOthello - I doesn't blame you. I hates the v-e-t (and so does Sammy) but those weerd-o's Billy and Nicky love the v-e-t.

Sanjee - wants to come ofur and play n snuggle and eat ham? - purrsss n nosekissies - yore boyfriendcat Miles

The Kool~Kittie~Krew said...

Sorry you had to endure that torture! :o(

Fishy Slakes = Forgiveness

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Make sure you get LOTS of fishy flakes before forgiving her. Ihate it when my human does that too...

Max said...

Aw man, going to the stabby place sucks. But at least you got some fishie flakes out of it. That's something, anyway.

jenianddean said...

I'm glad you had a good checkup. But too bad you had to get in the PTU to find out.
--Jasper

Mariodacat said...

Wel, dat's the least she could do for you after dat nasty trick. You should have held out a bit tho and really make her feel guilty for nabbing you & taking you off to the vet.

Eric and Flynn said...

It's not good at all when you have to go to the evil V E T. How come I didn't get fishie flakes when I got stuffed into the PTU?
Eric

Derby, Ducky said...

Glad you are healthy Gree.

Ayla and Iza, said...

Well, it IS good fer the Beins ta have the Vet verify what ya been tellin them...