Jul 1, 2010

Fankful Fursday

I is furry fankful today that my toofs are ok.

Poor Sammy Meezer, my almost-kinda-sorts brofur-in-law hasta go stay at the v-e-t all nite n then hafs surgery fur his broked off toof. N dat is sads. We Hotties gonna go bisit him at tha v-e-t so he not so lonely while he stuk dere.

I nefur thot much bout my toofs before, but seein Sammy hurtin n hafin to hafs surgery do make me fankful bout my toofs now.

Purrrrrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee
Sanjee the Queen Bee Kitty

Pee Ess. If yoo can doughnate $1 or $2 or somefin in tha tip jar on tha top rite of The Meezers bloggy to help wif Sammy's surgery yoo git good feelins and git entered in a drawin to wins a neeto wind chime. Fank yoo.

9 comments:

Amy and The House of Cats said...

That is too bad about Sammy, but we were over there and at least they have him on good medicine. It stinks he has to go to the vets though.

The Meezers or Billy said...

awww Sanjee, you is just so wonderful! I'm glad you're mine almost-kind-of-sort-of-sisfur-in-law! I loves you all! - Sammy

Noll's Nip said...

I'm sure Sammy will enjoy your visit and appreciates your concern. We are thinking and purring for his successful surgery.

ML said...

Hi Sanjee,
We gived some green papers to help Sammy out, and iffen he doesn't get enuff, we'll haf an aukshun.
I nefurr finked much about mine toofies... but I's glad mines okay too.
Love & Purrs,
KC

pee ess: Try to stay cool and don't melt. Hee hee.

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

We is purring fur Sammy! We is still trying to figger out how he coulda broked his toof...

Ayla and Iza, said...

We feel for Sammy. An we are caring about our toofs more...

Camie's Kitties said...

We're going to be purring for Sammy all day tomorrow. It's nice of all of you to go visit. We will have to pop in over there after he gets out of surgery.

Tavi, Cody and Gracie

王瑞 said...

良言一句三冬暖,惡語傷人六月寒。.................................................................

Inigo Flufflebum and d'Artagnan Rumblepurr said...

We're sure purring for Sammy.