Jun 29, 2010

Toys Tuesday


Sanjee's duck George won a gift certificate to Nip and Bones at a recent pawpawty. (Cool duck huh?) So he got a toy for each of us (even Mom!) and some treats. My favorite catnip sardine toy had been slobbered on a lot and lost its smell, so he got me a new sardine toy. It smells GREAT! 'Scuse me while I go nom on my sardine.

*nom nom*
Mrs Othello
Gree, Mrs. Othello, the light black sisfur

Pee Ess. Sanjee wanted me to mention that Sammy Meezer has to have emergency type toof work and they are short on green papers. If you could hit the tip jar on the top right of their blog for $1 or $2 or more that would be so nice. The Meezers are always helping others so it is nice if we can help back.

5 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Oh that sounds very cool! Send purrs to Mini for me!!!

Amy and The House of Cats said...

That is awesome that you all got something from George - that was very sweet of him!

Sónia Mendes said...

Hi guys,

I have an award for you, come check it out on my blog...

Purrs from Gotchi

Karen Jo said...

It was so nice of George to get you all a gift. A catnip sardine sounds great. I didn't know about Sammy. I'll go right over.

Inigo Flufflebum and d'Artagnan Rumblepurr said...

George is very wise, this way you'll nom things other than him!