May 10, 2010

Editor Monday and Miles Monday

It's editor Mondy! Ok, so dat don't rhyme. But I is so purroud that I just gotta tell yoo. I is a noo editor ofur at The Anipal Times noospaper!



I am a lil confuzed tho. Why is my duk George in MY The Anipal Times mug??? Does he think it is his? Sumtimes duks get confuzed. Dat must be it.

Extra Special Noos!


Happy Purrthday Miles! I luvs yoo!

Today is my handsum and wonnerful boyfriendcat Mileses Purrthday. I is takin him out fur HAM n chix-hens tonite. But he'd luv for yoo to stop by his bloggy n tell him Happy Purrthday.

Purrrrrrs,
Sanjee da Editor
.Sanjee the Queen Bee Kitty

Pssssssssssst.

14 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Concatulations on being an editor over at the times. I brought over a truck load of ham to Miles, but I am certain it will not last...

Samantha, Clementine and Maverick said...

Whoo Hoo!! On being the new Editor at AniPal Times!! We are so excitrd for you!! We will rush right over and say Happy Birthday to Miles!!
Your TX furiends,

soxycat said...

congrats on being an editor!

Inigo Flufflebum and d'Artagnan Rumblepurr said...

He's in the mug waiting for you to nom him!

Ginger Jasper said...

Congratulations.. You are going to be famous.. I will pop over to your friends now.. HUgs GJ xx

The Creek Cats said...

Concatulations on your pawsome new job!

Katnip Lounge said...

ConCats! How exciting! We added the Times to our Favorites.

Amy and The House of Cats said...

Congrats on becoming an editor - that is so super exciting!!

Cokie the Cat said...

Congratulations Sanjee. We're so happy and lucky to have you on board!!

Cokie the Cat
Editor-in-Chief
The Anipal Times

Derby, Ducky said...

Happy Monday.

The Meezers or Billy said...

I's so furry prowd of you Sanjee. You're so smart! I's not as smart as you, I can't get a jobbie, but that's ok, 'acause ifn I gets a jobbie then my the mom says I has to pay rent. MOL. I luvs you!!!

purrssss n nosekissies - yore boyfriendcat Miles

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Concatulations are definitely in order! My human does editing and she says it's fun.

Ayla and Iza, said...

Mebbe call it "Mondo Monday"?

Heh, heh...

ML said...

Concatulashuns, Sanjee.
I's posted tha good noos on tha CB today (Toosday).
You's will be a grrreat editor, too. (just remember tha plan... George an Tha Typist do all tha work... hee hee).
Love & Purrs,
KC