Apr 30, 2010

National Hairball Awareness Day



Happy Nashunal Hairball Awareness day. Dat's NHAD!

Romeo tha Cat has a post bout it today. And he haddd one wif tips how to handle haireballs.

We don't git hairballs too much. Most of us don't shedd two much, bein inside kittehs and all. But Gree n Pepi does! So Mommy FURminated them lastt yeer and it helps lots, but now we gettin a noo FURminator (since Mommy losted ours MOL). Stop by Romeo's tips to see whut other stuff helps.

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee and tha resta tha Hotties
.Sanjee the Queen Bee KittyBoni Maroni is not as skinny as macaroniMini luvs foodsGree, Mrs. Othello, the light black sisfurPepi, Mancat of the House

7 comments:

Sweet Praline said...

I hope to have a FURminator soon to help with my shedding.

Katnip Lounge said...

yep, the furminator really does the trick. Mommy makes whole new cats outta what she gets offa us!
xx lounge kats

susan said...

Oooh I got one today from Miss Holly!

Maybe I will get a furminator for Mother's Day!!!

Mariodacat said...

M loves the Furminator, but I don't like it. Whenever she gets it out, I give her a look dat says "Don't you dare do dat to me." But M says it must be done cuz it does an outstanding job.

umi_e said...

hi... we have no idea about the Furminator :P

Have great weekends

Inigo Flufflebum and d'Artagnan Rumblepurr said...

We love our Furmanator!

Karen Jo said...

Mom has used the Furminator on me, but it keeps bumping up against my bones. It works good on my sides, though. I don't get hairballs, mostly because Mom brushes me twice a day and I don't groom anything except my backside.