Pages

Mar 20, 2010

A Yeer of Pawpawty

#Pawpawty on twitta is a whole yeer old now! @FrugalDougal started it and we anipals has had monfly pawpawties for a yeer to raise green papers for different animal rescue groops that doesn't get moneys from govermints n such. We luvs to help aminals! And it's lotsa funs too.

Come to today's #pawpawty to celebrate!


The first pawty I a'member clear was #weekendroadtrip. Dat's where I sawed @Perrythebirman in his can. I liked it so much he gived it to me later. Perry so nice. It's also where I got mah cheez hat from @Fergusthedog.


First #pawpawty I barktended at was the Surfin Safari!


I DJ at pawties too. In fact, I am DJin tonite at 10pm EDT!


We had fun at the 80s pawty. Mommy crazee about dat music MOL


Halloween Pawpawty wuz spooky!

#Pawpawty is FUN. Come play wif us and help the animals!

Purrrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee
@sanjeethecat
Sanjee the Queen Bee Kitty