Mar 4, 2010

Fankful Fursday

I am very fankful that Cheysuli gave ME, Mini, an award!



I am so honored to get my very own award!

The Rules for accepting the Sweet Friends Award:

  1. Copy the image to your blog.
  2. List 10 things that make you happy and try to do one today.
  3. Tag 10 bloggers who brighten your day.
Ten Things That Make Me Happy
  1. My anchovy and sardine treats.
  2. Tem-tay-shuns
  3. Dr Tweety
  4. Dr Tweety's toona puffs
  5. Chix-hen
  6. Foods
  7. Naps
  8. Sunpuddles
  9. Fishies
  10. My humans
Hmmms... I is not sure who to tag. I wanna pass dis award on to all my friends! So consider yourself tagged!

Purrrrrrrrrrrrs,
da Mini
Mini luvs foods

17 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

And YEAH Mini! I am glad that they let you post about it too.

The Creek Cats said...

Concatulations on your sweet award!!

Sammy and Andy said...

YAY, Mini!!!!!!!!! You definitely are a sweetie. xxxxxxx

The Paw Relations said...

Congratulations on your award!

Amy and The House of Cats said...

Congrats on the award! That is a great list you have there!

The Kool~Kittie~Krew said...

ConCats on your award! Thanks for passing it along! LOVE your list!

The Kool~Kittie~Krew said...

ConCats on your award! Thanks for passing it along! LOVE your list!

One Cats Nip said...

Concatulations on your award!

Angel and Kirby said...

Congratulations on the award

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Concats Mini! Hmm, anchovy and sardine treats? We neffur hadded anything like dat...

Mariodacat said...

Congratultions dear friend. Dat' an honor.

Ayla and Iza said...

That is a very nice awardie, Mini! Concatulashuns...

Eric and Flynn said...

Concats on your award. I stole an anchovy off my dad's plate once and it made me barf.
Eric

umi_e said...

Concatulations on your the award you got!!!

* we love it... so sweets ;)

The Island Cats said...

Congrats on your award! Isn't fun to get your own award that you don't hafta share with the other cats??

Inigo Flufflebum and d'Artagnan Rumblepurr said...

Excellent list!

Samantha, Clementine and Maverick said...

Congrats on your award Mini!! We love the 10 Thanks that make you Happy!!
Your TX furiends,