Feb 4, 2010

Fankful Fursday

I am fankful dat Grandma snuggles me n has lectric blanky at nite to keep me warm.
Sanjee the Queen Bee Kitty

I'm thankful that I have a warm radiator to snooze on.
Boni Maroni is not as skinny as macaroni

I'm fankful that we got a stinky goodness treat last night!
Mini luvs foods

I'm thankful that Mom plays string on a stick with me every night.
Gree, Mrs. Othello, the light black sisfur

I'm thankful that I have my own cat tree to play on.
Pepi, Mancat of the House

8 comments:

Sammy and Andy said...

And we're thankful to have y'all as our friends. xxxxxxxxxx

Angel and Kirby said...

That is great things to be thankful for!

Amy and The House of Cats said...

Those are all wonderful things for you to be thankful of!

Mariodacat said...

And I too an thankful for all of you. You are all so purdy.

Victor Tabbycat said...

We is fankful yur our furiends. Dad's purrthday ain't til March 4... does we has to amember yur greetins THAT LONG?

Eric and Flynn said...

And we're thankful to know all of you and be your friends.

Noll's Nip said...

Those are all so wonderful!

Furkidsmom said...

All things to be fankful for!!

Tamir wanted to thank you for stopping by on his birthday. You helped make his day extra special!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids