Jan 14, 2010

Fankful Fursday

Mommy is doing a noo fing this year where efurry day she lists 5 fings she is fankful for. I dunno about doing it efurry day. Dat would cut into my nap times! But I's sure I can list 5 fings now.

I is fankful for
  • Tha radiator to sleeps on nice and cozy
  • Grandma's robe to sleeps on when tha radiator is not on
  • CRUNCHIES!
  • Dat I got my own room as well as I can share it with Grandma
  • MILES!!!
Dat was easy!
Purrrrrrs,
Sanjee
Sanjee the Queen Bee Kitty

12 comments:

Inigo Flufflebum and d'Artagnan Rumblepurr said...

Pssst... Sanjee... don't forget George!!

Karen Jo said...

Those are great things to be thankful for. Herman is thankful for his bed by the heat vent.

Mariodacat said...

Those heat vents are great - I like to sit on top of ours..

The Paw Relations said...

That is a good idea. Maybe our mum should do that when she's feeling down.

HotMBC aka The Hotties said...

Rumbles, Georgey can go on tomorrow's listy. MOL

Karen Jo, Dat sounds like a good fing to be fankful for too.

Mario, warm is always good :)

Paw Relations, It does seem like a good fing to do.

Sammy and Andy said...

Wonderful idea!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Those are cool things to be thankful for!

The Kool~Kittie~Krew said...

Those are kewl things to be fankful for!

Eric and Flynn said...

Those are all very good things to be thankful for, but we would probably have put the crunchies at the top of the list.

Derby said...

Yep we hafta remember to be thankful.

The Island Cats said...

Those are 5 great things to be thankful for!

The Crew said...

You have a lot to be thankful for in Miles. He's a great boyfriend.