Jul 19, 2009

Sunday Funday

No more boohooin today. Lemme show yoo the cool stuff I gotted from Karl of The Cat Realm for judgin dis last dare!


My duckie George saided, "Hey Sanjee, this box is for you!"



So I lookeded closer and yep it wuz fur me! I luvs mails fur me!


I got Mommy Opposable Thumbs to help open it, and lookie!



There's all kindsa cool stuff in heer. A fev-ver but mousie n a ball toy n stikers n a card frum Karl. Even a framed pikshur of me as a judge! Ain't dat cool!
Fanks lots Karl!!! Dis is fun!!!

Purrrrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee
Sanjee the Queen Bee Kitty

11 comments:

Eric and Flynn said...

That was a great package from Karl. Fev-ver butt mousies are fun to bunny kick.

Furkidsmom said...

That's a pawsome package!! Karl rocks!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Cheysuli and gemini said...

You are so lucky. That is a great box you've gotten!

Jan's Funny Farm said...

What a fun package, Sanjee!

Brian said...

You are very special to get gifts like that.

Reese =^..^= said...

That is some mighty cool loot!

pughy said...

Thats a lovely package of goodies, enjoy...


Hugs GJ xx

JB's Big World said...

What a great pressie you got!
--JB

Angel and Kirby said...

That of a lot of cool stuff.

Sweet Praline said...

Cool package! I love the fev-ver but mousies!

Amy said...

That is so cool - what a great gift to get for being a judge!