Jul 31, 2009

achoo




I surbibed the B-E-T bisit. George da duck went wit me. Da B-E-T boked me *achoo* and felt me and stuck a thig up by you know what. Den dey took me in da back and strabbed me down to a funny table. After all that, he stabbed me. Den he shabed off some of by furs! So dey were batted down? He had no right to shabe them. Dis has not been a good day fur me. The B-E-T says I haf a head cold and asma. I could da told him dat witout all that torchur. *sigh* Beans is stubid sombtimes.

George did not get stabbed or stabbed down to nothin. No fair.

Purrrrrrrwheezepurrrrrrs,
your bud Pebi
Pepi, Mancat of the House

Note from Robyn: Pepi had a full exam and x-rays. He has asthma and a head cold (URI) with a major stuffy nose, poor fellow. He got a Depo-Medrol shot for the asthma and antibiotics for me to give him for the next 10 days. I thought he sounded a lot like me when I have a head cold that aggravates my asthma. Guess I was right. He should be fine, though. Oh, the shaving was to get rid of a couple of mats in his fur, probably from not grooming too well as he came down with this cold. Grandma Cat and I will baby him to death.

14 comments:

Jan's Funny Farm said...

Oh, poor baby. You let everyone treat you like a baby and make a fuss over you now. Milk it! But be sure to take your meds and get lots of rest.

Amy said...

Oh poor Pepi that is terrible you had to go through all that, especially the shaving! But it will help you feel better. Floyd (who looks a lot like you) has to take antibiotics all the time because they help him with his illness (not sure how but he looses weight quickly if he is off them). I hope they don't taste too bad and that your mom gives you a treat when you have it - that usually makes it ok to take them!

Eric and Flynn said...

Poor Pepster! We hope Auntie's Biotiks get you feeling better. Just make sure you get lots of extra cuddles and treats. Don't be to quick to tell them when you are feeling better though. Make the most of the extra pampering.

Reese =^..^= said...

Pepi, please be sure to take all your medicines so you get well real fast.

Fin said...

I will purr for your healthy return!!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Oh nos! Pepi I hope you feels better soon!!!

Victor Tabbycat said...

Pepi, you need a dubble bloo tuna gizzy! Come on ofur to da Mcat club an I'll whip one up fur you. Can you manage a comb-over fur that bald spot? Not dat it's bad but... wul, but... Um, see ya der.
Purrs,
Victor

Sweet Praline said...

So sorry you had to go to the vet, but I hope the shot helps you get better soon.

Derby said...

Pepi, my man. You survived the torture. Get better soonest.

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Pepi, I know I can't visit you while you are sicks with the head cold and asthma, but please remember that we are there in each other's hearts, and I will be doing all of the major purring and purraying that I can to help you get better really, really soon, and Sam and Simon are too. You are in my thoughts as I go to sleeps tonight and will be in them first thing when I wake up tomorrow ...
Hugs to my sweetheart,
Sabrina

Angel and Kirby said...

Pepi, our vet has a new ear thermometer! The don't think the kitties like to have things shoved.. well, you know where, so they started taking the temp in the ear. I hope your med's don't taste(smell) like bananas like Kirby's did! Our vet is worried that we both have asthma. Mom thinks one asthmatic in the family is enough and it is her!

Camie's Kitties said...

Pepi, we are so sorry you aren't feeling well. We hope the antibiotics and the shot help you feel back to your usual Pepi self.

Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

Judi said...

Feel better!

Katie said...

It's good to know Pepi is getting the care he needs - get better quickly!