Jun 13, 2009

Pawty Time!

#pawpawty time, dat is. Startin today at 2pm EDT (11am PDT) the 24 hour Paw Pawty for charity starts on Twitter. They are FUN! And we get to raise green papers for animal charities.

This pawty is an 80s themed pawty on Twitter for charity. I is DJing from 4pm EDT to 5pm EDT so come lissen!

Heer is my costoom.


I is Sanjee Nooton-Jon, and I's gonna get physical n flashdance n all. Aren't my legwarmers cool? Mommy reely wore them silly fings when she was in collige. *giggles*

I helped soem ofur anipals wif their costooms too.


That's @Wildboutbirds as a rok star on da left and @CaplinROUS wif cool shades n rubik's cute on da rite.

And dat's @Petiethecat as a Bloos Brofur on tha left and @Quadpawd the Terminator on tha rite.

We is gonna haf lotsa fun, so join us. The pawty is 24 hours so critters from all ofur tha world will haf a chance to pawty! For more info see @FrugalDougal's bloggy. and yoo can giv to Angels for Animals, this pawty's charity here.

And one last fing: Bad Kitty Cats Festival of Chaos is gonna be here on Sunday! Miz Mog isn't feelin so good so we offered to help out. So submit yore posts in our comments or submit your post here.

Purrrrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee

9 comments:

King Valrohna said...

Hi,

I'm king valrohna (aka Hudson), and I'm new to the cat blogging world. I LOVE your costumes. I will try to listen, but I'm not sure I know how.

Good luck!!

Furkidsmom said...

We'll be there!!


Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

The Island Cats said...

We'll be at the #pawpawty to hear you DJ! We gotta get our 80s outfits ready...

Samantha, Mr. Tigger and Maverick said...

Wow!! You are looking good Sanjee!! We will try to make the pawty in time to see you DJ! We got company and Mom is playing tour guide so we don't know for sure!! Have a great pawty!
Your FL furiends,

Sweet Praline said...

Mom won't let me twitter yet, so I hope you have a great time.

The Caring Infernal Warden said...

Those are some rocking 80s outfits.
I was born in the late 80s, so I don't really remember it all that much!

Karen Jo said...

The party sounds like a lot of fun and the costumes, especially yours, Sanjee, are awesome. Have a great time.

Samantha, Mr. Tigger and Maverick said...

Hi Miss Sanjee!! We sent our BKCFOC post to the Festival Carnival!! Have a great Sunday!!
Your FL furiends,

meemsnyc said...

Did someone say Party?