Jun 1, 2009

Midnight Mancat Monday

We got our Plague Raties from Baby Patches!  As mancat of the house, I had to test them out thoroughly. It is easy to sneak up on them when you are a House Panther.


I worked very hard testing them out.



Maybe I "worked" a little too hard, since I got worn out. Those plague ratsies are tuff! 

They are lots of fun, and tuff, so I declare them great toys for the House of the (Mostly) Black Cats.  You can get your own from Baby Patches too, if you want.

Purrrrrrrrrrs,
your bud Pepi
Pepi, Mancat of the House

12 comments:

The Meezers said...

they look like fun!!!!

Deer Sanjee - want to come and keep warm on the spicy vixen snuggle? - purrrssss and nosekissies - yore boyfriendcat Miles

Eric and Flynn said...

Looks like there was some good bunny kicking going on there.

Mr. Tigger said...

Those plague rats look cool! I have to get Mom to get me some! Thanks Pepi for putting up a M-Cats Club post! Mom should be back in the swing sometime this week!
Hi 5 paw,

Daisy said...

I agree that Plague Ratsies are very wonderful!

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Bunny kicking fun!

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Pepi sweetie, those plague rats look like sooo much fun, and I especially love the first picture of you with them, seeing that you have such devilish expression on your handsome face! I would definitely like to do something tomorrow with you, I think it is a special day ;) Until tomorrow I am sending you lotsa hugs and kissies ...
Your girlfriendcat Sabrina

Alasandra said...

They look like fun. ~S,S,C & F

Amy said...

Pepi, we just got ours last week and boy is it popular. I think every cat should have one! That Baby Patches sure knows her stuff!

The Island Cats said...

We gotta get one...or two!

Baby Patches Confessions of the Plume said...

Yay for Plague Ratsies!! Boy it looks likes you really did wears yourself out! Dey is pawsome though huh.

*nosetaps*

LC, Ayla, and Iza said...

Cool new mousies!

Black Cat said...

Them plague ratsies look way cool. I hopes they don't have the fleas wot carry da ::shudder:: black plague!!! :) xxx