Jun 29, 2009

Mancat Monday

I didn't get to tell you last week, but I had to go to the v-e-t.


I was a mancat about it, but I didn't like it at all. I know what they do at the v-e-t. Yuk. So I turned my head and ignored. I think I did a good job of it. Mom says my midnight furs contrast nice with this wall n all.


I was smart though. When I saw the v-e-t coming at me with the stabby things, I decided to leave. But Uncle Milty was with us and he caught me. I'd be more embarassed but he weighs about eleventy times more than me, so it was a battle of body weight I couldn't win.

So I got stabbed TWICE. And I got poked and examined all over. And then the mean v-e-t cut off some of my furs! So they were a little matted there. They weren't hurting anycat.

*sigh* The life of a mancat is tough sometimes.

Purrrrrrrrs,
your bud Pepi
Pepi, Mancat of the House

13 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I am glad you are home and are over your suffering from being stabbed twice...

The Meezers said...

Pepi Dude, we's sorry!

Kitties @ Our family cat-a-blog... said...

We fink dat youz is a lucky kitty ta have such a good 'bean ta take care of you an' ta get youz good check-ups wif da dog-tor☺

pughy said...

Oh no you got stabbed twice, thats a bummer. I feel for you mate..

Thanks for stopping by my blog, lovely to see you.

Hugs GJ xx

Max said...

Doood...that sux. I may be in the same boat soon. My people are talking about a new stabby place, which means I have to intimidate all new people. =sigh=

Camie's Kitties said...

Pepi, we think you were a very brave mancat. We would have run too if we'd seen stabby things coming at us.

Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

Cliff and Olivia said...

Well, you survived, and we're sure you managed to get a lot of treats out of the situation.

To bad about the fur cutting, though.

The Island Cats said...

Well, just think, Pepi...that's over now and you won't hafta go back for a long time....

Mr. Tigger said...

Hey Pepi!! You are one BRAVE Mancat! Thank heavens we only have to go once a year!!
Hi 5 paw,
Mr. Tigger

Teri and the cats of Furrydance said...

That fur stealing stuff goes on a lot at the vets... I think they stuff cat dolls with it.

Well, you shouldn't have to get poked by sharp things again for a while, so you can chillax now.

Tuck said...

Ick, the V-E-T is so gross. I don't understand why the humans drag us there!

Derby said...

You survived Pepi dude! Hopefully you won't have to go back for a long time.

Amy said...

Wow, twice in once visit is tough. You are very brave!