May 26, 2009

Tuxie Toosday


Tuxies can look grate in shades!

I hadded a furry good time dis weekend. I spented sum time at da #weekendroadtrip fur charity wif my twitter anipals. Dat's where I weared my shades. And I spented lotsa time wif my handsum boyfriendcat Miles snugglin on tha foo-ton at his Daddy's. I is a travelin tuxie!

Today I fink I'll stay at home n snuggle wif Miles on the table wif the cat beds. It's da one on da sun porch. We can watch squirrelses too.

Purrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee
Sanjee the Queen Bee Kitty

10 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

It sounds like a great weekend. I love your shades!

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Hahahha, mom started singing "I'm a traveling cat OOoooh I'm a traveling cat"...home is good too Sanjee, after all, home is where da heart is. And da food, beds, toys....

meemsnyc said...

Glad you had a great weekend!

The Meezers said...

my girlfriend looks beautiful in her sunglasses

Sunny's Mommy said...

What a full and exciting weekend you had! Snuggling and taking it easy today is definitely in order!

Jasmim said...

OMG! These glasses are fantastic =o

Jas & Gi

Victor Tabbycat said...

Oh, Sanjee! This is Nina. I LOVE your sunglasses! I just wanted to say, I had a STARING CONTEST with a squirrel over the weekend! He was so smug, safe on the other side of the window! We'll have a picture tomorrow of me staring down that squirrel. OH SHE WAS RUDE! Mom thinks it was a she because of tummy flab. I'LL GET HER NEXT TIME!
Purrs,
Nina

Hansel said...

i luf watchin squirrelses!


Yoo an miles been SNUGGLIN?!

Do yoo fink i'll find a nice girl cat ta snuggle one deh?

Hansel said...

o0o0o0o, an Fank yoo, fank yoo fur comin ta mai purfdeh partay!

Derby said...

Sanjee, you are too cool for words. Stop by, I have an award for you!