May 18, 2009

Miffed Mancat Monday

I'm miffed. I hunted down a mouse and deaded it. I thought about eating it, but I wasn't really hungry, so I didn't. So Mom threw it away! In the brush outside. Sheesh. Humans.

Well you know what? Next time I hunt down a mouse and deaded it, I'm going to hide it where she can't find it. Then it'll stink later. That'll show her.

Since I can't play with my deaded mouse any more, let's go visit Sam and Mr T and see the BKCFoC for this weekend. They were way cool and stepped in at the last minute to help out Miz Mog who has a sick with a bad infection. So let's go visit them. And When Cats Attack has a great CotC for us too. So when we're not busy being miffed at silly humans or napping, we can visit there too.

Oh, and BKCFoC needs a host for this coming weekend. Can you help? Mom's on mad-making prednisone again and she may not be able to see colors right even, or we'd volunteer. If you're baaaaaaaad please consider helpin out cuz Momma Astrid and Kashim can't do it all themselves yanno.

Ok. Time to go visit and then be miffed more later.

Oh bother, there's more. If you can spare a buck to help out KC and Charlie Cat, that'd be great. Mommie ML does lots and lots for us at CB, but she doesn't have lots of green papers and Charlie Cat has a ginormous v-e-t bill. If you can help by going to Hansel's way cool auction raffle thingy with great purrizes hurry on over. Or you can email us and we'll tell you how to send a dollar or two straight to Mommy ML to help out. Every $1 helps, they add up.

Ok, now I'm really going.

Purrrrrrrrrs,
the Pepster
Pepi, Mancat of the House

14 comments:

Kitties @ Our family cat-a-blog... said...

We gotz a mousie once an' putted it in da middle of da living room floor soz our momma could come in an' see what good kittiez we waz 'bout huntin' and catchin'. Our momma gotz a paper towel an' putz our mousie in da trash...go figger!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Oh so many people to help. We want to say we got the post up about the ritual for Georgia.

Alasandra said...

We can't belive your Mom threw the mousie away. Beans are so silly. Our beans threw out a purrfectly nice deaded salamander we brought Mommy for Mother's day. We thoughts she would like it since it was pinkish. ~S,S, C & F

Pablo said...

Ain't it funny how deaded mousies just disappear?

Eric and Flynn said...

Hmphhh! I would be miffed too if mum threw my mousies away. Duzn't your mum realise that you might have wanted to play with it again? I have hidden mine unner the fridge before, and they can make a good stink there.

Shilgiah the Cat said...

I think it's more fun to play with live mousies than dead ones.

At our old house I had a mousie friend that lived right outside and would run through the patio sometimes stopping to nibble on bird food...especially sunflower seeds.

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Ugh, we think it's a mom thing...ours does dat alla time too.

Two Sisters said...

I don't like it when Mom throws away our deaded mices either! Just because SHE thinks it's gross does not mean that we do.

Amy said...

Ok, I have to say that I am glad my kitties aren't great hunters like you are! I would freak out over a dead mouse. You sound like a great hunter though Pepi!

Also, tell your mom that she is taking the same medicine Floyd does - I always find it interesting when that happens. But he takes his every day (except that one day when he spit the pill out and I didn't realize it until I found it a few days later). Tell your mom not to spit hers out!!

The Island Cats said...

So unfair that she threw you mousie away...and after all you went through to deaded it!

Teri and the cats of Furrydance said...

Smelly deaded mousies? We would rather roll on our catnip mat...ask you mommie fer one of those instead.

Jasmim said...

My mother also doesn't like that I play with animals of this genre =/

Jas & Gi

Chesney Cats said...

Our mama is taking prednisone too. She's trying to eat us out of house & home! We've been watching real close when she pours our crunchies.....we don't like the way she looks at them!!

Mama always throws away any mice that we make dead. She was pretty funny though a couple years ago when she found the one we hid under the covers in her bed!

Cliff and Olivia said...

We've never caught a real mouse, but it doesn't sound fair that the mouse was thrown away.

Hiding it sounds like a good plan.