May 22, 2009

Furriends Friday

Lookie who's here for furriend's Friday today! It's Monkey!


Isn't Monkey byootiful wif byootiful eyeses?

Monkey is a good furriend I met cause a Kitty Fite Club. She n I was in the finals wif Baby Patches. And we chats on Twitter too! She's @Monkey_Cat and yoo cat chat wif her too.

Monkey sez:
Well let's see, a little about me...I is a little over 1, I lives in Los Angeles and I luvs my forever home and humans. I has a sis named Mystic! She is Tortie likes me, but is mostly black! We is from same liter and went to same foster homes. Luckily, our forever humans took us both so dat we could stay together. We no always get along, but I couldn't lives wifout her(shhh don't tells her I said dat. kThx) I also has a grandma cat named Mouse who is a tuxedo kitteh. She is 18 and has 3 legs(likes @OscartheCat). We has to take care of her because she so old. She has some good days and some bad days, but we tries to helps her when we can. She doesn't always want us around, but we luvs her anyway.

My typical day: laying around in da sunbeams, catching bugs, scratching furniture, getting in troublez, meowing on twitter and surfing the interwebs for cool things to show on MonkeyTV(my blog). I has to admit I has i pretty good....I has great family, good nom noms and plenty of comfy places to chill. Oh and about dat troublez part...I can't helps myself, it just sort of happens...it seeks me out really! But likes I tell humans, you named me Monkey for a reason so I is just living up to my names! MOL They no can argue wif dat!
We's glad yoo's our furriend Monkey!!!

AND Speshul today, Three Cheers for Barb!

Don't furget this comin up is HUG Weekend. AND us Hotties are gonna host a furry speshul (it's a sekrit and we can't tell yoo yet) Carnival of the Cats this weekend so (submit your post here) or put your link for CotC in the comments here. :)

Purrrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee
Sanjee the Queen Bee Kitty

12 comments:

Camie's Kitties said...

Monkey, it is very nice to meet you. You look a lot like our Gracie. We also live in the LA area. Mom says torties are trouble, but are also worth every ounce of it. Gracie doesn't think she is trouble at all.

Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

Ailurophile said...

Monkey is furry puretty..with lots of tortitude!

The Creek Cats said...

Monkey is so purrrrty!!!

Zeus said...

It's very nice to meet Monkey. She looks like a very beautiful and interesting kitty!

Gandalf and Grayson said...

Monkey is a gorgeous Tortie! Thanks for the shout out to our Mom, Sanjee! She's overwhelmed!

MonkeyCat said...

Thx so much for having me Sanjee! Totally pawesome! Dis an honor to be on your blog!

Purrs-MC

The Meezers said...

yay for Monkey!! she's beautiful!

Samantha, Mr. Tigger and Maverick said...

Hi Monkey it is very nice to meet you!! You sound like you are a lot of fun!! Hi Hotties! Mom will send our post to COTC!! We may need that Ark again. We got 20 inches of rain since last Sunday!!
Your (really wet) FL furiends,

The Island Cats said...

Monkey, you are beautiful!!!!

Black Cat said...

What a beautiful little Monkey and she does have lovely eyes! I'm off to visit her now :) xxx

Baby Patches Confessions of the Plume said...

Dat is pawsome! I luvs Monkey, she is one of my bestest furriends! Likes you Sanjee! hehehe

She very purrty and I didn't knows till now dat she is around my age too!

Sunny's Mommy said...

She's gorgeous :-D And sounds like a really fun girlcat.