May 15, 2009

Furriends Friday




I bet yoo knows dis furriend. It's Baby Patches! Baby Patches winned the 2009 Kitty Fite Club. Way to go Baby Patches! Yall mite also noes her as @BabyPatches on Twitter.

Baby Patches is way cool. Asides from winnin the Fite Club, she also helps her humans wif their shop n stuff. And she's fun to tweet wif.

Baby Patches sez, "Momma & daddy cames to sees me not even a year ago where I was being cared for by a rescue group. They founds my picture on petfinder.com and da rest is history cause I is here wif em now! The whole first night I purred very loudly as I always do, so dat is where I got da nickname Motor. I am a Turkish Angora so I is very active and playful, so much dat I kept momma & daddy up nights when I was younger. I turned 1 years old in April and I has 1 sisfur LociLu (snowshoe breed) and 1 brofur Lucky (Siamese mix breed). I chases Lucky around and throw paws wif him. And I wrassle wif LociLu and I cleans her too!

Earlier dis year momma recruited me to helps her wif our store www.suppliesjust4pets.com. I am her Chief Kit of da store and I helps wif all kinds of tasks such as shipping, picking out new toys, and my favorite testings all da new toys! Momma sets me up a blog to talks about my everyday life as her Chief Kit and my twitter account so I can talks wif lots of pawsome anipals!

I luvs my Turbo Track, Springs, furry mice, TUNA treats, and momma & daddy!"

Bisit Baby Patches when yoo can and say hai!

Purrrrrrrs,
Sanjee and the resta the Hotties
Sanjee the Queen Bee KittyBoni Maroni is not as skinny as macaroniMini luvs foodsGree, Mrs. Othello, the light black sisfurPepi, Mancat of the House

11 comments:

Amy said...

Yay, we like Baby Patches too! Have a great weekend Hotties!!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Hello Baby Patches! I knew it must be a friends Friday because you were not mostly black.

BooBoo said...

hiya Baby Patches. Hope all of you have a great weekend.

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Oh man, we miss tweeting wif Baby Patches and alla our anipals on twitter. Mom's been so bizzy and we'd ask dad but he's a crappy typist...

Daisy said...

I think Baby Patches' calico furs are very beautiful! And I gotted my Plague Ratsie from her store, and I love it!

Pinky Ash and Boo said...

We love Baby Patches, that is a very cute pose for her picture.

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

We know Baby Patches! I envy her job of testing new toys and checking shipping boxes. That is my kind of work.

With the blurpy thing on the way, mommy would like to put a special crystal or something on the moble over his crib to keep him safe and healthy. Could your mommy make something special? How much would something like that be?

Laila and Minchie said...

What a shock to come visit you guys when all of a sudden my girlfriend, Baby Patches, pops up on your blog! I am also a Turkish Angora and my Mommie adopted me from a rescue group too. Right away it was love at first sight and we have been going strong every since.

She has the bestest job in the whole wide world. Mom won't let me go there to work and help out saying she would miss me too much.

Have a great weekend you guys!

Minchie

Furkidsmom said...

We like Baby Patches too! Our woofies won bully sticks from her Mom's store and we're going to get a plague rat from there too!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Baby Patches Confessions of the Plume said...

Hai Sanjee and mostly black kitties! Meowrrrow! I luvs all da comments and da post looks great. Thanks so much for havings me on here today, it is such an honor. *purrrrs and nosetaps*

susan said...

It has to be illegal for apuddy to be so cute.


holly the cat.