May 8, 2009

Furriends Friday

This is our furriend Tama-Chan!



I meeted Tama-Chan at the Kitty Fite Club when we was up gainst eech ofur in the semi-finals. Tama-Chan is soooo cute I was reel surprized she din't win (only 2 votes diffrence at de end efun!). It was good to meet Tama-Chan tho. So I wanted to make sure alla our furriends gotted to meet her.

Tama-Chan sez, "I am really shy by nature. I never bite or scratch. I adore Tommy, my woofie, more than anyone. When Sen-Chan, my older brother whom I adored, went to Rainbow Bridge at the age of only 18 months, I was only 5 months old, and it was Tommy who cared for me and made sure I wasn't lonely. He is a wonderful brother. He is the only one I ever purr for. I like being close to my #1, but I don't ever purr for her. Now, I have a little sister who is 3 months old, Sei-Chan. I really enjoy playing with her and we sometimes cuddle too. We are both very athletic so the chases are impressive! I love to eat raw chicken and soft cheese."

Gosh, Tama-Chan is sweet too! What a grate furriend! Stop by her bloggy n say hi!

Purrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee the Queen Bee Kitty

15 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

We met Tama-Chan through Ramses I think. She is quite lovely isn't she?

Tom, Tama-Chan and Sei-Chan said...

I am very touched that you chose to feature m in your blog, Sanjee. Thanks!

Purrs,
Tama-Chan

Misha said...

I thought Tama-Chan adored me more than anyone! *sulks*

Cat with a garden said...

Tama-Chan is such a wonderful cat! We love her frootbattage!
Purrs, Siena & Chilli

Pinky Ash and Boo said...

Tama-Chan sounds pretty neat.It's nice to get introduced to her.

Daisy said...

Tama-Chan is beautiful, and she's real nice, too!

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Oh boy, a new frend to meet. Now der will be another blog dat we'll hafta screem at mom to let us visit...she's such a slacker.

Cliff and Olivia said...

Tama-Chan and her family are some cool cats (and woofie).

The Meezers said...

Tama-Chan is furry beautiful. But not as beautiful as my gorgeous Sanjee. I's sorry that you didn't win the contest, but, in my eyes, you is the mostest beautifulest girlcat efur.

purrrrsss and nosekissies- yore boyfriendcat Miles

Asta said...

Hi Sanjee
I think it 's lovely of you to feetoowe Tama-Chan as youw fuwwiend. I think you wewe bof adowable at the fight club and should bof be winnews, but since you can't, I want to concatulate you on youw win.
I hope you have a lovely weekend
smoochie kisses
ASTA

susan said...

She is beautiful.


Thank you for your cat advice.

Samantha, Mr. Tigger and Maverick said...

What a beautiful Cat Tama-Chan is!! We will go by and check out her new little sister!! Hope Mom is healing fast!! Purrr & grrrs to you all!! Have a great week end Hotties!!
Your FL furiends,

Mo said...

Tama-Chan has an amazing face!
You all are such great friends, introducing us to more friends!

meemsnyc said...

We love reading about Tama-Chan and Tommy, they have a fantastic blog. And are so sweet together.

Zeus said...

Tama-Chan, Tommy, and their new little addition are awesome animals. It's a pitty they don't live closer. I'd party with them all the time!