Pages

May 1, 2009

Furriends Friday


This is our furriend Fin!

I feeled a lil sad cuz when I winned the quarter finals of Misha's Kitty Fite Club, that meant dat Fin couldn't win. I hates for furriends to lose. And Fin's fur sure not a loser, so's I wanted to be sure everycat gets to meet her!

Fin sez: I’m a grannycat, living in the suburbs of Las Vegas. I live with my two parents who would call me spoiled. I disagree – I am spoiled, but I like to be contrary. A friend of Mommy’s said I was cantankerous – old enough to know better but young enough to do it anyway.

Fin is cellybrating her 200th post today, so pleez stop by her bloggy Housecat Confidential and cellybrate wif her!

Sanjee the Queen Bee Kitty

Pee Ess. KC's fambly needs lotsa purrs n purrayers cuz of lotsa them hasin a sick. Pleez send them lots. Fanks!

Pee Pee Ess. Oh. My. Bast. I winned my semi-finals in the Kitty Fite Club. By TWO votes! Oh gosh. Fanks yall for votin fur me. But now I gotta go 'gainst more furriends, @BabyPatches and @Monkey_Cat. EEEEEEEK!

13 comments:

Misha said...

Fin is pawsome! Your cute must be over the top to beat her in Kitty Fight Club.

And, you've just won your Semi-Final match! Good luck in the final, Sanjee!

The Monkeys said...

We love Fin too! She's one heck of a Ladycat.

Congratulations on your win in the Kitty Fight Club, Sanjee!

We definitely voted for you.

Pinky Ash and Boo said...

We love Fin, she is fun to read about, and is so floofy pretty.

Fin said...

Oh Sanjee how nice of you! I'm following you now.

Concats on the new win... I'm voting Sanjee all the way!

Camie's Kitties said...

Congratulations on your win Sanjee.

Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

Cheysuli and gemini said...

You are too nice Sanjee. Of course Fin did give you quite a run for the money...

I wonder if the Woman will remember to help me celebrate my 2000 post--she remembers nothing for me...

susan said...

Beautiful kitty.

Robyn and erudite pussies,

Mommy wants a kitten. she never had one, all her babies have been adults when adopted. All she does is olook at kittens, drool at the daily kitten....


P;ease Please Please help me stay an only kat.

Love,

Holly

The Crew said...

Fin's a dear and we all love her!

Daisy said...

Fin is an awesome kitteh! And congratulations on making it to the finals!

Amy said...

Hi Sanjee - congrats on making it to the finals! We had the hardest time picking when you were agains Fin because we like both of you! But now it should be super easy - Sanjee all the way!

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Fin couldz nevfur be a looozer!!! She iz a good frend of Momo & da other sisterz in floof. She iz quite purrty.
(Mini honey??? I am not sayin' dis to gets in trubull... justee to makes Fin feelz better. You iz my trooo love... so purrty & sweet & lovez to eat!!!)
-Dr T

Sunny's Mommy said...

She's a gorgeous grannycat!

Jan's Funny Farm said...

Oh, no. It's easier going up against strangers, rather than friends. But good luck to all of the contestants.