Apr 2, 2009

Thursday 13

Thirteen Reasons It's No Fun When Gree is Sick
by Mini
  1. She gets all the sympathy
  2. She looks funny when she drools
  3. She takes up the whole sofa
  4. The evil PTU comes out of hiding
  5. Gree does look kinda pitiful really
  6. Mom gets all upset
  7. Grandma Cat gets all upset
  8. The beans talk about how nice the v-e-t is to see Gree after hours and that means that NO time is safe
  9. The v-e-t takes green papers so there's less green papers for MY TREATS
  10. Gree is really cranky when she's sick
  11. Mom keeps tellin us over and over to be nice to Gree
  12. Gree is the one who gets tempted with tasty treats, not me!
  13. Gree moans about how mean the v-e-t was while she's getting treats, adding insult to injury
So I"m really glad Gree is pretty much well now.
*whispers* Besides, I secretly like her, but don't you tell her that. I'll deny it

Mini luvs foods

13 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I hate it when the other cats are sick and I don't get as much attention. You could try being a nurse cat. I do get attention for being nice to Georgia...

The Meezers said...

i doesn't like it when anycat else gets treats and i doesn't.
Deer Sanjee- wanna come snuggle? purrsss and nosekissies- yore boyfriendcat Miles

Elin~ said...

Aww..be patient!
xxxx

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

::whispers:: We're with yoo Mini, glad Gree is feeling better. Even tho Zippy acts like she hates Sadie, when Sadie gets all sickie from her alerjees Zippy is kinda nice to her!
Oh yeah, da sick one getting all da attention and treats is soooo not fair.

Camie's Kitties said...

Not getting as much attention is certainly a downside to Gree being sick, but we are glad she is on the mend. Not only does it mean treats and pets will be distributed more evenly, but you can go back to showing your disdain of her-mol.

Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

us4 said...

how bout you lay next to her and then in a way you can get some of that attention off her. could work. right?

Baby Patches Confessions of the Plume said...

Oh, me hopes Gree gets better soon! I knows it must be hards during a time like this but you needs to be there for your momma and Gree. They needs you!

Eric and Flynn said...

We are glad Gree is feeling better. If you lie beside her and snuggle when she gets treats, maybe you could sneak a few without anyone noticing.

Jasmim said...

What good is that Gree better! We were worried =x

Jas & Gi

Sweet Praline said...

I hope Gree is feeling much better really soon!

LC, Ayla, and Iza said...

Good reasons to wish Gree is not sick!

PinkynAsh said...

I'm glad that she is feeling better. I know how you feel. I got kicked out of the room for chasing Pinky, and she has her own bowl of food and water in here. They say they did the same thing for me when I was 'fixed' (guess what? I wasn't broken sheesh). Anyhow, I know how you feel,it's better when they are well.

Ash

Zeus said...

Being sick is just awful. I'm glad you're feeling better, Gree. Make sure you get lots of treats and hugs during your recovery!