Apr 20, 2009

Mancat Monday



I am the mancat. Notice that the mancat does NOT wear bunny ears after Easter. That's like a law. It's also like a law or something that mancats have to look after Moms too. I've been doing my best. She seems to be healing and itcheying, so I guess it's working.

Fanks to all the mancats and girlcats who came over and helped sit on Mom's hands and distract her so she couldn't scratch yesterday and last night. There's about half a ton of ham and lots of other goodies, so please feel free to stay all day and help sit on her hands and distract her. She has her appointment late in the afternoon to get the itchey sticheys taken out, and we can have a HUGE nap pile once she goes. Mousey hunting is available in the attic. THoE is also available on the stairs.

Purrrrrrs,
your bud Pepi
Pepi, Mancat of the House

13 comments:

The Meezers said...

we is on our way back ofur!!!!

Deer Sanjee - i's on my way back for more snuggling. - purrss and nosekissies- yore boyfriendcat Miles

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I am glad that she is getting those stitches out. I am back to sit onher hands...

Alasandra said...

Hi Pepi, we loves ham so we will be right over to sit on your Mom's hands. ~Socks, S,C & F

Samantha and Mr. Tigger said...

We are on our way back over to! We love ham and especially THoE! We must teach Maverick how to play!!
Your FL furiends,
and Maverick

Anya said...

Hi I'am a ManCat too :))
Nice to meet you !!
You are looking great
=^.^= purss Kareltje

Eric and Flynn said...

Mousie catching in the attic? We are turning right around and coming back for them.
Eric: I caught fev-vers today and mum told me off and took them away, even though they had already gone dead.

Tuck said...

I am so excited about mousie hunting! Your mom must be happy to get those itchy stitches out!!

The Island Cats said...

Oh boy, ham! We're staying!!!

Jewelgirl said...

We don't like bunny ears or Santa
hats but sometimes you just have to
please the humans! ha ha
Spooky Do

Derby said...

I'm on my way!

PinkynAsh said...

Think we might have to come back over, the hand sitting party is lots of fun.

The Crew said...

Hmmmm...I don't know Pepi. We might not feel up to playing thundering herd after eating a mountain of ham. Let's get a nap first, then we'll see how we feel.

Victor Tabbycat said...

Dude, can I chase a mousie on the stairs? An eat ham? An spin in da attick? Um, if dey take out da stitcheys, Mom Robyn won't fall apart, will she? I shure hopes not.

Gree, I hope you don't mind but I shared da recipe fur Bloo Tuna Gizzies wif all da Twitter critters at #PussyCatIsland. It went ofur quite well an no one minded bloo paws!
Purrs,
Victor