Apr 24, 2009

Happy Hairball Furriends Friday!




Happy Hairball Day! In cellybrashun we can hack hairballs allllll ofur the rugs.

Pepi: That's hairball awareness day, sis.

Oh shush, Pepi.

Happy Hairball Awareness Day! In cellybrashun we can... um... we can... OH! We can go to Romeo's and see who won the Favorite Furball contest at noon! Some cool cat winned a FURminator. Woo hoo!

And WOWIE! I winned my quarter finals Kitty Fight Club match against Fin. I can't a'leeves it! Fin is so purrty and cute! Fank yall for alla yall's votes :) The only fing I hates is that somecat hasta lose. And Fin is so nice and so purrty she's not a looser at all.

A'member Pandora that I barely winned against the firstest round? Pandora is so nice and purrty and cute too. ::whispers I fink she's growed up efun purrtier than me::


Photo property of Pandafur, used wif permishun

Pandora saided, "Some things about me: I is a Maine Coon cat and a princess, I likes pink, hats, toys and my best frend Mr Boots. Mr Boots is black n white so I thinks the Hotties would like him!" Gosh Pandora, we likes yoo too!

Pandora is furry nice too like I saided. If yoo wants to get to know Pandora better, yoo can follow her as @Pandafur on Twitter or at her bloggy here. We finks yoo should!

Now I gotta go rassle wif Pepi so I can be the one who tweets for us @HotMBC on Twitter. He's done it long enuff.

Purrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee
Sanjee the Queen Bee Kitty

12 comments:

The Meezers said...

Deer Sanjee

Fin and Pandora are furry beautiful, but you is the beautifulist of all!

purrsss and nosekissies - yore boyfriendcat Miles

The Creek Cats said...

Happy Hairball Awareness Day!

Concats on your quarter final win, Sanjee! Wow, what a tough fight!

We will go meet Pandora now!

Elin~ said...

Congrates Sanjee!

xoxo

Cheysuli and gemini said...

YEAH Sanjee! You go as a winner!!!

Amy said...

Oh Sanjee, I have to admit it was tough to pick between you and Fin, but I did vote for you (ok, I actually voted for both of you at different times - I like both of you, can't help it!!) My cats are totally with you on the "lets hack up some hairballs for hairball awareness day" idea - I received a nice big reminder this morning! But I am sure everyone agrees that getting a hairball as a present is a small price to pay to have such great companions and great furry friends on the 'net!

Victor Tabbycat said...

I thot was hairball 'preciashun day, too. Dat's when da beans is acited to find da hairball you lefted them. I got so acited, I hacked my hairball on the bed Wed mornin, while Mom was still sleepin. We's bof werkin on more hairballs to gif our beans today, but dese fings take time.
Purrs,
Victor

PinkynAsh said...

Congratulations Sanjee. It was tough for everyone to vote because all of the kitties were perfectly adorable. It was awesome to see all of the baby pictures too. have a great weekend.

Jasmim said...

Congratulations for the future winner =D
Happy Hairball Awareness Day!

Jas & Gi

The Island Cats said...

Happy Hairball Day...we didn't get to yak today...we got furminated!

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Mom's been furminating us so we din't get to give her a hairball preshiashun present. We voted fur yoo too Sanjee, but we agree Fin is cute and Pada too.

Fin said...

Great match Sanjee! Concats!!

Grrreta said...

Congratulations on winning your quarter finals match of KFC! Happy Hairball Day!