Apr 5, 2009

Fight time!

Yeah it's time for a fight! Misha's Kitty Fight Club is on. I's at that link or second on the page fur today.

Today is my fight! See I was just the cutest 4 week old kitty? Look at my big blue (blue? they's not blue now!!!) eyes. Grandma goes awwwwwwwwww whenefur she sees it.


I know lotsa yoo saided yoo would, so please stop by the fight and vote for me. Purrty pleez? Well, if yoo thinks I was a cute kitten. But a'course yoo do. I wuz! Now I'm a purry lady cat sez Miles.

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy askeded why I was away from my momma cat when I was 4 weeks old. Dat's cuz I wuz a feral kitten and they couldn't catch my momma cat. But I wuz FIERCE and SMART and I likeded kitten chow wif kitty milk on it from tha first. (I also liked steelin Mommy's boiled peenuts and growled all fierce if she tried to take 'em bak, but dat's a diffrent story.)

Go VOTE FOR ME PLEEZ!

Purrrrrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee
Sanjee the Queen Bee Kitty

Pee Ess. The fite goes up at 5pm Noo Zeeland time which is first thing in the morning for us US kitties, Misha sez.

24 comments:

Alasandra said...

You were adorable and you are lovely now. ~S,S, C & F

Niko and Cloud said...

We boted for you!

Laila and Minchie said...

We done voted for you!

The Meezers said...

acorse I voted for my gorgeous ladycat!!! I loves you!!!

purrsss and nosekissies - yore boyfriendcat Miles

Misha said...

Looks like you're doing really well in the fight, Sanjee. Have you told all your friends on Twitter?

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

We voted fur yoo, Sanjee, yoo were such a little cutie!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

We voted!!! You were such a cutie!

Elin~ said...

Awwww...what a cute photo!

Samantha and Mr. Tigger said...

Oh how cute!!! You were a little sweetie Sanjee and we went and voted for you!! We hope you win!!
Your FL furiends,
and Maverick

Eric and Flynn said...

We voted for you. We had to vote for those cute little teeny claws.

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Sanjee, we loves you and of course we voted for you!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam, Simon (and Momma Jan who is making all sorts of squealing noises over that picture!)

Lux said...

Oh Sanjee, you were just adorable - let me go see that site!

(Thanks for the kind message.)

Poochieheaven said...

Cute kitten! I have a 6 month old kitten now and he is so much fun!

Want to win some great prizes for your cat?

Visit-http://www.poochieheaven.com/articleseries.php?article_id=24 for details

Jenny & Jax

susan said...

Sanjee,

We voted for you. How can we nnot with those big blue eyes....

love to you and your mommy.

Susan and Holly the c at

Amy said...

How could we not vote for you - such a cute picture!

Also, I picked you guys for a Life is Grand award - you can pick it up here

Baby Patches Confessions of the Plume said...

You is so cute with those little baby claws stickings out! I wish you good lucks in your hard long battle in the kitty fight club.

PinkynAsh said...

You were so precious,what a Cute picture. Good luck in the Fight Club.

Cat with a garden said...

Hi Sanjee! I'm battling too this round but you're doing way better then me... I have the misfortune to be up against one of my best furiends! Good luck, you sure were a cutie pie!
Purrs, Chilli

Tuck said...

I'm going over there now! Best of luck to you! I love the photo you submitted!!

Ariel said...

Ya got my vote so adorable :)

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Awwwww iz right! Sanjee, I tinks you are gonna win!!!
PS: Mini honey, I know dats I would go awww if I sawd your itty bitty kitty pic too.
xoxoxoxoxo,
DR Tweety

The Cat Realm said...

We voted. You are leading right now!

Pandafur said...

you such a cutes kitten if I lose to you is ok even tho is is rilly cutes too. meow