Mar 30, 2009

Mancat Monday

It's very mancatly to make your human work for you. So I made Mom work for me this morning. Kashim and Othello needed a hand with the M-Cats Club badges because their Momma Astrid is crazy bizzy at work. So I made Mom help do them. It felt very mancatly, I tell you. And the new badges are done too. I'll just make her help out when Momma Astrid is crazy bizzy with work. Hope Mom doesn't mind. But even if she does... hahaha!

Mancat Lesson of the day: Sometimes you just have to make your humans do things for you. Opposable thumbs are handy, yanno.

Purrrrrrrrrrs,
your bud Pepi
Pepi, Mancat of the House

8 comments:

The Meezers said...

yeah, try that wif our mom. she's lazy.

Deer Sanjee - does you want to come ofur and watch the SNOW? - purrsss and nosekissies - yore boyfriendcat Miles

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Yeah um sure. Maybe I need a mancat around here because there ain't no way my human is doing anything right now... She has one more day of covering (for a different practitioner) and then she's back... I hope.

Luzinha said...

I think this blog is totally amazing! oh, MY! what a beautiful cats we have here! you're cute ones! all of you!

fantasterrific!

all the best! kisses for you all!

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Yoo da mancat Pepi. Speedy only makes mom do stuff fur him...

jenianddean said...

Good job keeping your Mom busy!
--Jasper

The Creek Cats said...

That is a great lesson, Pepi! Taught by a very manly mancat! :)

Sunny's Mommy said...

That's right, Pepi ;-)

Studio Susie said...

Whut earthquake??? HEHEHE! It wuz 2+ hrs south of us - we didn't feel a thing.