Mar 1, 2009

BKCFoC Coming Soon to a HotMBC Near You

The Bad Kitty Cats Festival of Chaos is on its way! Optional theme: SNAX! It'll be here around 6pm eastern time.

If you haven't sent in your entry, enter now! You can enter via the
BlogCarnival submission form
or drop us an email at festivalchaos AT gmail.com
or you can leave us a comment on this post or any post this weekend.

See you for the SNAX later!

Sanjee the Queen Bee KittyBoni Maroni is not as skinny as macaroniMini luvs foodsGree, Mrs. Othello, the light black sisfurPepi, Mancat of the House

5 comments:

Victor Tabbycat said...

Oh boy, SNAX! I's still hungry. Is you still hungry Boni? I hope we has enuf Temptations!

Fanks fur da e-card!!! Dat kitty sure talked funny! I fink he'd had too much nip. An I liked da buns who hopped in, too. Fank you so much!
Purrs,
Victor

Cat Street Boyz said...

Thanks for the Badge, what a great Birthday surprise...and for my birthday wishes...Thank you=^Y^=Cherokee.....the Cat Street Boyz

Jake and Bathsheba said...

To all the Hotties and their kind Mom Robyn, you all were so kind to leave a comforting comment upon my beloved Jake’s passing last month. The cat blogosphere is a wonderfully caring community, and I am honored to be a part of it. Thank you for your support during this difficult time for me. Jake’s memory will forever live in my heart and mind.

I was in the Richmond area last weekend and stayed overnight at my brother's house in Midlothian. I considered looking you up to try to connect, but thought that might be intrusive. I hope your knee isn't giving you TOO much pain right now. Perhaps after your upcoming surgery and recovery, we could arrange a Mid-Atlantic meeting with our fellow cat bloggers.

~J&B’s Mom Nancy

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

We wanted to drop by and see how your Mommy was doing!!! Hope she is better!!!

Purrs!!

Jan's Funny Farm said...

The rest of the funny farm told me I should add your birthday badge to our post, so everyone can see what a good job you did. Thank you for making it to post on the CB. We all like it.