Feb 6, 2009

Wow fanks!

Aw, Derby was furry nice and gived us this award. :) Fank yoo Derby!


"This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight kitties who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

Eight? How many is dat? Is dat lots more than a hundred? Or less than a squillion?

Karen Jo isn't a kitty, but she's nice enough to be, and we fink she deserves this award.
And Uncle Mo, aka Not the Mama, cuz he's nice enuff to be a kitty even tho he's not.
Ok, dat's two. I know two. Dat's how many front paws I got. And how many kitties is when it's me and Miles togefur.
Samantha Black n Tigger, cuz they helps lots wif the Noo Tuxie Gang Hideout and the M-Cats Club and they's always wantin to help ofur kitties. They is two too.
And then there's KC and the Sherwood Bunch. I's not sure how many that is, but it's lots. I'd hafta count on my toes and I'd rather nap.
And The Meezers wif Added Gingersnap cuz they always helps everykitty they can.
There's lots more but I fink that's eight. Or maybe 6. But I gotta go haf a nap.

Fank yoo again Derby!

Purrrrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee and the resta the Hotties
Sanjee the Queen Bee KittyBoni Maroni is not as skinny as macaroniMini luvs foodsGree, Mrs. Othello, the light black sisfurPepi, Mancat of the House

3 comments:

Samantha and Mr. Tigger said...

Thank you!! Thank you for the cool Award all you Hotties, Mom Robyn and Grandma Cat! We think Bizzy is catching ahold of a lot of beans!!
Your (yea it's suppose to be 70 degrees tomorrow) FL furiends,

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I believe we have an award up for you all now too! ( A different one)

Karen Jo said...

Congratulations on your award and thank you so much for passing it on to me. I'll blog about it soon.