Feb 24, 2009

Tuxie Toosday



Yes Mommy, I is in the livin room. No reezin to danse around on one paw. I've always knowed how to GET to the livin room. I just don't wanna mosta the times. There's all those sisfurs and brofur in here makin a racket mosta the times.

Sanjee the Queen Bee Kitty

Pee Ess to our furriends: Fanks to everycat for sending Grandma Cat so many neato purrthday wishes. It maded her smiles lots and lots.

Pee Pee Ess to our furriends: Fanks for the awards lately. We hasta make Mommy help us put them up and she's funky. If she ever stops bein funky and soundin like a donkey we'll get rite on it.

7 comments:

The Meezers said...

Sanjee, you is so beautiful! - purrssss and nosekissies - yore boyfriendcat Miles

The Island Cats said...

Hi ya, Sanjee...so you don't like those other cats making all that noise, huh???

Eric and Flynn said...

Looks like you've got the living room all nice and quiet to yourself right now.

Sunny's Mommy said...

I'm with you, Sanjee. Peace and quiet is good! Rackets are not!

meemsnyc said...

Sanjee, every room is your room. That's how it is here.

Cheysuli and gemini said...

What a nice chair. Do you sit on the chair too? I would. I like that covering. I think my fur would show up very nicely there.

Monica said...

Joey is not much for living room lounging either. Especially when we are all watching TV.