Feb 18, 2009

I brought Mom a purresent

I know Mom's been feeling rotten. So when she got nervous thinking there was a mouse under her wing chair, I decided to give her a purresent. That night I caught the mouse for her and killed it. And today I brought her the mouse. She was so happy. She praised me and gave me fishie flakes she was so happy. And Grandma Cat was impressed too, saying there was at least one good mouser in the house. I'm glad I could find something nice to give to Mom to help her feel better.

Purrrrrrrrrs,
Mrs. Othello
Gree, Mrs. Othello, the light black sisfur

15 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Oh you are such a good cat. I am glad you were rewarded handsomely.

Karen Jo said...

You are so thoughtful, Gree. I hope your Mom feels better soon.

Karen Jo said...

I almost forgot. I have given you an award.

Country Cats said...

What a thoughtful gift for your Mom! You deserved lots of fishie flakes for that.

Eric and Flynn said...

That was a very good gift for your mum. We are sure she was very happy that you caught the mousie.We hope her bronk-eye-tis is getting better.

Team Tabby said...

Chey says you caughts a mouse too! I don't know if my mom appreciated all my hard work - I didn't get any fishie flakes. I am glad you made your mommy feel better and that she praised such a fine gift!!

Moe

The Meezers said...

Gree, you are a very good girl to help your mommy!

In case you're looking for Sanjee, she ran over here hollering something about crazy people and snow. She's hiding in a tent with Miles - Sammy

susan said...

Gree, what a good cat you are to give your mom a present.

I hope she is well enough to give you scritches too.

Love,

Holly thecat.

Tuck said...

What a nice present! You are a very sweet kitty! You definitely deserve lots of fishie flakes!

Samantha and Mr. Tigger said...

Wow!! Gree you are brave!! Tigger kills mouses, but I am afraid of them!! We ares ure your Mommy was so proud of you. Purrrrs for your Mom, too!

Sunny's Mommy said...

That was very thoughtful of you, Gree :-)

Teri said...

We've never even seen a mouse! So we bring Teri our catnip toys.

The cats of Furrydance and Teri

The Island Cats said...

Wow, Gree! We are impressed!

Derby said...

Way to go Gree! You are a good mouser.

Karen & Gerard Zemek said...

Good job, Othello!