Feb 20, 2009

Finally Friday

I didn't think Friday would ever get here. I like Friday sunbeams best. They are toasty and warm and they mean Grandma Cat will be home for the weekend soon. Grandma Cat gives me tasty treats while she's cooking. I wonder what she'll cook this weekend. I hope it has toona or chix-hen in it.

Oh, it's Billy Sweetfeets Gotcha Day today. Wow has it been that many treats already? (Yes, length is measured in gizzies and time is measured in treats.) I wonder if they'll have treats to party. I'll go see. See you there!

Purrrrrrrrs,
da Mini
Mini luvs foods

10 comments:

The Meezers said...

Mini honey, Billy has requested a "treats" fountain that spewes out all kinds of treats - tem-tay-shuns, wheat free treats, fishie flakes, and any other kind you can think of.

Sunny's Mommy said...

You're so lucky Grandma Cat gives you treats while cooking! That doesn't happen here.

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Mini, mom sez we can bring a big bag of cheeze treats fur effuryone to Billy's party! We is furry acited about Billy's Gotcha Day, we can't beleeve da little guy haf been a Meezer brofur fur a whole year.

Eric and Flynn said...

You are lucky to get treats when Grandma Cat is cooking. We have to keep a lookout for anything that drops on the floor.

Country Cats said...

Wow I never eat human foods. You are lucky. Enjoy your Friday; we spent ours sleeping and sleeping!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I love getting treats. We are so excited about Billy's birthday too!

The Island Cats said...

Yay for Friday! Have a great weekend!!

Karen Jo said...

How lucky you are that Grandma Cat gives you treats while she is cooking! I am excited about Billy's party, too. I can't wait to see that treat fountain.

meemsnyc said...

Fridays are great!! So are sunbeams.

Karen Jo said...

I have given you an award.