Oct 6, 2008

Red Carpet

This is Red Carpet Monday cuz we are special and got awards. Woo hoo! I'm sure you can see in your mind's eye all 5 of us (mostly) black cats strutting down the red carpet to get our awards. I think we're being followed by a typist too. Sheesh.



We got TWO Brillante awards. Is that cool or what? It's kinda like getting two Oscars if you ask me.

The Brillante award for special fish flakes education is from Mindy and Moe of Team Tabby. The Brillante award for midnightness and tuxiness is from all the kitties at Whimpurr's Whim.

Acceptance speech time, and since it's Mancat Monday and I'm the mancat of the house, I'm toastmaster.
*clears throat*

On behalf of all the Hotties, fank you Moe and Mindy, and Whimpurr's Whim. It's the recognition of peers like you that is so spe.... hush Mini, I'm giving a speech ... special to all of us here at HotMBC. We are just delighted that our eff... no Mini, you don't get treats at an award ceremony ...efforts at making a dazzlingly creative and fun and wonderful blog have been noticed. We thank you from the bottom of our... What Gree? No, I don't think there are any fishie flakes here ... ::sigh::.... stomachs, I guess. Anyway fank you lots guys!

Mini? Gree? Come back here right now! You can't run off and get treats and fishie flakes! We have to pick who we're going to pass this award to. ::sigh:: Well, we can do it without them, I suppose.

::Pulls out list of rules:: The list says
Here are the rules:
1) Put the logo on your blog. Check-in it twice. You're gonna find out who's.... Oh, sorry.
2) Add a link to the person who awarded you. Yup.
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
What Sanjee? For 2 awards we should nominate 14? No honey, it says 7. Just 7.
Drumroll please!
We (mostly) black cats nominate the following great blogging cats to receive the prestigious Brillante award from us.
The Big Piney Woods Girls (who are back from being off)
Monty Q Cat
Darling Millie
Eric & Flynn
Yes, Sanjee, that's 7 cats. 4 Piney Woods cats, 1 Monty and 1 Millie and 1 Eric and Flynn. 7 cats. What do you mean that's either 4 blogs or 8 cats, Boni? Lordy, can't you girls count? It's 7 cats, I say! SEVEN! I give up.
::sigh:: Those 7 or 4 or 8 are cool friends with cool blogs. Actually, we know quite a few more, maybe a squillion more, that deserve this, well, we think they all deserve. So you come grab your awards cuz your blog is special too!

Back to the rules.
4) Add links to those blogs on yours. CHECK! Finally
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs. I'll go do this so I can have a break from my sisfurs. Then maybe I'll stop by the M-Cats club so I can have a longer break. Yeahhhhh that's the ticket.
Fanks again Mindy and Moe and Whimpurr's Whim!

Maybe I'll stop by the M-Cats club first. Good idea! After, I'm heading over to Sabrina's.
Purrrrrrrrrrrs,
your bud Pepi and his crazy food-obsessed sisfurs (and the other sisfurs too)