Sep 8, 2008

Midnight Mancat Monday



Why yes, I do own the world here at the House of the (Mostly) Black Cats. I am the King Mancat of all I survey. Probably because aside from being a mancat, I'm also a sleek House Panther.

What Sanjee? What was I saying? Oh nothin.

My bud Sammy Meezer gave us this cool award. Fanks dude!

We're supposed to pass it on to 5 cats. We'll have to think on that and how to narrow it down to just 5. Flip a coin maybe?

Karen Jo the Cat Limerick Lady gave us this wonderful award! Fanks lots Karen Jo!


1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog
2. Link the person you received your award from
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Put links of those blogs on yours, and
5. Leave a message on the blogs that you've nominated

Why don't they tell us how to pick only 7 cats in those nice handy written out rules? I think seven is too many to flip a coin.

We'll have to break the rules until we figure that stuff out.

Purrrrrrrrrs,
your bud Pepi


Pee Ess. Please send purrs to our bud Roscoe. He's not feeling good.