Sep 5, 2008

I need treats

Mini is always getting the treats. But a mancat needs treats too. So Mom agreed that for every submission to the Bad Kitty Cats Festival of Chaos this week, I get a treat. Mini is so jealous.



So give me a hand here with making Mini really jealous.
::whispers:: If I get enough treats, I might even share.
It's easy. You can submit by email or the blogcarnival form
or
by putting your link in this post.



The theme this week is really easy too. The theme is "We don't need not stinkin theme!" heheh

Again, you can submit by email or the blogcarnival form or by putting your link in this post. And there's no stinkin theme. heheh

I'd really appreciate it if you'd give me a hand here.

Fanks!
Purrrrrrrrrrs,
your bud Pepi


Pee Ess. Themes only stink because I can't think of one. *grin*