Sep 6, 2008

Caturday Napurday



I need naps. Lots of naps in between getting ready for the Bad Kitty Cats Festival of Chaos here this weekend. Especially since it may rain and storm lots with TS Hannah. Naps will help with all of that. PLEASE remember to help me get treats by submitting your post to the Bad Kitty Cats Festival of Chaos. I get a treat for every submission!



Again, you can submit by email or the blogcarnival form or by putting your link in this post. And there's no stinkin theme. heheh But I think we'll have lots of whappage here at HotMBC.

Fanks!
your bud Pepi
(now back to my regularly scheduled snooze)


For more napping and not napping cats this weekend, visit:

Weekend Cat Blogging
is with Othello and Momma Astrid at Paulchens FoodBlog this weekend

The Carnival of the Cats
will be held on Sunday at Counting Cats
(submit your post here)