Aug 12, 2008

Wordy Wednesday

Did you know? Sabrina agreed to be my girlfriendcat! I am sooooooooooo happy about that !!!! 'Scuse me. I've got to go over to Sabrina's and tell her how happy I am and I'll try hard to be a good boyfriendcat!
Purrrrrrrrrs,
your bud Pepi


Well, Pepi was so excited he forgot some things. We're glad for things to be happy about though! Anyways, he should have mentioned Millie's Mom's trip to Sprout's funeral service is a go, fanks to all of yall great cat bloggers. And Mom is getting hugs from everyone ready to take with her to give to the family when seh goes up to the service. (If you want to send a free hug with Mom, go here to see how.) DKM is packing up fabric scraps for Sprout's last quilt, see m ore about that and the trip on the Cat Blogosphere blog. Felix is not feeling good at all, and they think he has FIP. :( Please visit his blog for a note and to leave purrs.

Purrrrrrrs,
the girl Hotties
Sanjee the Queen Bee KittyBoni Maroni is not as skinny as macaroni