Jul 7, 2008

Midnight Mancat Monday


This mancat has an announcement to make. Gree is home! She keeps meowing and meowing about having a great time with Othello on their honeymoon, and how glad she is to see us. I haven't had the heart to mention to her that if she's so glad to see us why'd she stop by at Mistrie's last night before she came home. hehehe We're glad to see her, though.

Sometimes it's tough to be a mancat. It can be frustrating. I about had to sit on Sanjee so she'd let me show you the cool award that Kimo and Sabi gave us. Then she proceeded to laugh at me, saying now I'd have to figure out who to pass the award on to and let the girls vote on it. *sigh* Sisfurs! But anyways...

Isn't this award pretty? It's very special.

“The ‘Arte y Pico’ award was created and to be given to bloggers who inspire others with their creative energy and their talents, whether it be writing, artwork in all media. When you receive this award it is considered a ’special honor’. Once you have received this award, you are to pass it on to at least 5 others.”


It's been tough to choose 5 cats to pass this on to, but we've managed (under my mancatly direction, of course). We want to pass this award on to: Samantha Black and Tigger, Sophia the Divakitty, Faith Boo, and Not the Mama and Purrchance to Dream, and Monty Q. OK, we know that Not the Mama is not technically a cat, but he's an honorary cat, so there.

The Mancat lesson for the day is: Try to force a sisfur to let you do anything and she will find a way to make you work to do it.

Oh, but did you see the I, Pepi, sans sisfurs, was Sunday Guest Star over and Chey's yesterday. MUAHAHA!

I think now I'll go visit my House Panther and mancat buds. Maybe we can stop in at the M-Cats Club and have a nip beer or something. A nip beer would sure be good after all this working on awards. heheh

Purrrrrrrrrs,
your bud Pepi