Jun 3, 2008

Tuxie Tuesday

Tuxie Gree Update:
This is me giving Mom lazery eyes for wanting to give me aunty biotiks.

This Tuxie kitty is feeling lots better. Well, except the aunty biotiks made my tummy icky. I do not like aunty biotiks at all. It tastes bad going down and coming back up and gives me the runs. Ick ick. But they stopped giving aunty to me because of that. My tail is healing up really good, so I may not have to have any more. Cross your paws for me please. My twitches are almost gone, just a lil here and there. So Dr Z thinks it was the tail bite got a nerve and made me twitchy, since as my tail heals they're getting less and less. I hope so. The twitches are not much fun.

Mini is lots less argumentative now with her meds. And she gets her pills in pill pockets, so she doesn't mind taking them. She hasn't tried to jump on anybody in days. Including me! Woo hoo! I'm very happy about that. We've even been sniffing noses lots. She's not so bad when she's not in a cranky mood and wanting to jump on me like I was a mouse to chase.

Purrrrrrrrrs,
Gree


Pee Ess. Pepi is all excited because he got in this week's Catosphere magazine about how to win a purrty girl with flowers. hehe