Jun 7, 2008

Sweltering Saturday

Mom and Grandma Cat are fussy today because it's so hot. They say it's sweltering. Grandma Cat is going "I swannee" about it. (I think that's code for oh sh*t.) I looked on weather.com and this is what it said. 100F degrees outside. Well that is kinda warm.

But Mom took this picture when she and Grandma went to the store about an hour ago. 109F is VERY warm!
So they have the cooling thing on all over the house. And the little cooling thing is on in Mom's office too. I think Mom's office is chilly, though. But I have a solution for that.

I get on top of this thing labeled A Pee See. It's a little warm. But there's a very nice warm breeze blowing out of the back of the Pee See next to it. I like that. It's a good place to nap when the beans are frigerating the house to death.

I hope your beans stay cool enough and yall too. They you don't have to Swannee and talk about sweltering.

Purrrrrrrrs,
Boni Maroni
Boni Maroni is not as skinny as macaroni

Pee Ess. Mom isn't so frazzled today. But now she said her brain is boiled. Beans are just never satisfied.