Jun 14, 2008

Shower Saturday


Oh oh oh! Today is the shower Sophia is throwing for me! I'm so excited. I've never been to a shower before. It doesn't mean I'll get wet does it? I don't like getting wet. Ohhh Sophia would never do that to me. But there's going to be CRABS from the fisherman's wharf, I heard! All the CRABS we can eat. Oh yummy! There's going to be lots of other things to do too. Othello will be there too. :) :) I wanted him and all our furriends -- boycats and girlcats -- to be able to come. Telerport over wif us even if you can't get your typist to type at chatzy for you. Oh oh oh! I'm so excited! See you there!



Pee Ess. Mom says to remind cats it's at 5pm EST (4pm CST, 3pm MST, 2pm PST). But you can telerport over to the shower blog any time. The chatzy link will be there at shower time too.

Pee Pee Ess. ((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))) to all our furriends for Hug weekend :)

Pee Pee Ess. A sad thing is happening too, I just found out. Our furriend Kali is making her trip to the Rainbow Bridge at 7pm EST (6pm CST, 5pm MST, 4pm PST). So I want to light a candle for her journey at that time and have a moment of silent purrs for her. Mom will say a Kali mantra too.