Jun 16, 2008

Mancat Invitation Monday

My sisfur Gree is marrying my adopted brofur Othello this coming weekend. So I told them I'd do a mancat invitation Monday post for them. I'm a best man :) I'm purroud.

Gree and Othello's Wedding

YOU are invited Gree and Othello's wedding. You you, all our furriends who are cats, woofies,
hamsters, and even humans. See our Wedding Blog or our wedding planner Sammy Meezer for more info. Fanks! Gree and Othello
Here’s info from Sammy:
Hello efurryone!!! It’s me Sammy Meezer! I am Gree and Othello’s wedding planner!!! The wedding is on June 21st!! Can you believe it???
I haf set up a blog (http://greeandothello.blogspot .com) for efurryone to post their well wishes on, and also you pikshurs in your wedding guest attire. Since the wedding is in Hawaii, please make shur that you were appropriate Hawaiian gear, if you like wearing clothes. You doesn’t haf to if you don’t like to. I will post some sample hawaiian sherts and dresses later tonight if you would like to take one. To post, please use the ID greeandothellowedding and the password hawaiiisgreat (note the 3 I’s!) We all look forward to your posts and to seeing you at the wedding!!!

::whispers:: I'm also throwing a bachelor's party at the M-Cats Club for Othello on Thursday. Drop by the club sometime during the day to celebrate. But don't tell Othello, k?

Purrrrrrrrs,
your bud Pepi


Pee Ess from Gree:

Fank you all for coming to the wedding shower this weekend. We had lots of fun! We raced down the famous SF Lombardo street on our vespas, and took cable car rides, and went to see Alcatraz, and ate all sorts of yummies like crabs and oh all kinds of good stuff. But the best part was being with furriends. Yall are all so fun! Fank you all for coming! And fank you for the shower gifties. We didn't expect that, even though my black twin Sophia who threw the shower asked about what I'd like!

Gree and Othello on the Vespa on Lombarso St.

Purrrrrrrrrs,
Luf Gree and Othello