May 26, 2008

Memorial Day


If tomorrow all the things were gone,
I’d worked for all my life.
And I had to start again,
with just my children and my wife.

I’d thank my lucky stars,
to be livin here today.
‘ Cause the flag still stands for freedom,
and they can’t take that away.

And I’m proud to be an American,
where at least I know I’m free.
And I wont forget the men who died,
who gave that right to me.

And I gladly stand up,
next to you and defend her still today.
‘ Cause there ain’t no doubt I love this land,
God bless the USA.

God Bless the USA Artist: Lee Greenwood


Sanjee the Queen Bee KittyBoni Maroni is not as skinny as macaroni

Pee Ess. Gree is still feeling normal as of after midnight here, so we're hoping whatever it was was just something temporary. :) She'll get more tests this week tho to try to be sure. Fanks so much to everycat for the purrs and purrayers and kitty mojo. We fink that's what made her better! And fanks for green papers too cuz that made it so she could get to the ER vet.